Linz, Austria | 5th-12th November
This is a youth partnership project (ERASMUS+ Programme Key Action 1 TRAINING) aimed at developing the competences of youth workers and TRAINERS working with youth. The main topics tackled by the project are intercultural dialogue, escape-migration-inclusion, and the use of creative tools and methods in youth work. Expected participants in the project will have the experience in working with young people and an active interest in using theatre. The methodological approach of the project will be focused on Non-formal educational, and the working methods will include theatre tools, team building, debates, working groups, workshops, evaluation sessions and follow-up activities.
- To promote cultural awareness in participants and their intercultural learning process;
- To offer to participants a clear methodological approach and new tools based on theatre and creativity;
- To share among participant’s creative working methods focused on promote social inclusion among young people using theatre;
- To foster new networking youth initiatives based on arts and creativity as tools for social transformation.
- Artists and/or youth workers/leaders working with theatre and performing arts;
- Having a true and real interest in the topic and new methodologies;
- Focused and determinate;
open to diversity;
- Fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project);
- It is obligatory to be present during the whole duration of the activities every day.
- Language of instruction: English
- Certificate: European Youth Pass
- Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of €50
- Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organisers.
Organiser: JumBo was established in November 2009 in Austria. JumBo is a NGO composed by a number of members, volunteers and supporters, created in order to promote youth mobility and the diffusion of non-formal education realising intercultural exchanges, Training courses and other cultural projects in an international and European level. JumBo gives attention to social problems like racism, unemployment and any kind of discrimination.