CATALUNYA | 18th – 25th September
This is a youth partnership project (ERASMUS+ Programme Key Action 1 TRAINING) aimed
at developing the competences of youth workers and trainers working with youth. The
main topics tackled by the project are intercultural dialogue, inclusion, and the use of
creative tools and methods in youth work. Expected participants in the project will have
the experience in working with young people and an active interest in using theatre. The
methodological approach of the project will be focused on Non-formal educational, and
the working methods will include theatre tools, team building, debates, working groups,
workshops, evaluation sessions and follow-up activities.
- To promote cultural awareness in participants and their intercultural learning process;
- To offer to participants a clear methodological approach and new tools based on theatre and creativity;
- To share among participant’s creative working methods focused on promote social inclusion among young people using theatre;
- To foster new networking youth initiatives based on arts and creativity as tools for social transformation.
- Artists and/or youth workers/leaders working with theatre and performing arts,having a true and real interest in the topic and new methodologies;
- Focused and determinate;
open to diversity;
- Fluent in English as a working language (being able to understand and communicate in English for the entire project);
*It is obligatory to be present during the whole duration of the activities everyday.
- Language of instruction: English
- Certificate: European Youth Pass
- Selected participants will have to pay a participation fee of €30.
- Costs for board, accommodation and training are fully covered by the organisers.
Organiser: Dianova is an international NGO which comprises associations and foundations operating in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Dianova’s member organisations contribute to the development of individuals, communities and organisations through a variety of programmes and interventions in the social, health and humanitarian sectors.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18/07/2018